1154 South Plymouth Ave, Rochester, NY 14608
- Property Info
- Points Of Interest
- Comparable Properties
- Estimated Value
- Sales Trends
- More Info
|Age Distribution||Commute Times|
|Median Household Income||$27,123||$44,512|
|Homes With Kids||21.8%||31.4%|
|Average Household Size||2.36||2.59|
|Average Commute Time (Minutes)||21.02||26.38|
Who Lives here?
- . Melting Pot - Low-income, foreign-language-speaking urbanites. Lower-income population mainly employed in service jobs. Most have a high school education or lower.
- . Ramen Metros - Lower-income urban singles. Most rent their apartment or condo. Some have a college education and work in services and the professional sector.
- . Urban Bootstrappers - Lower-scale single parents living in the city. Single parents who support themselves and their children on a low income. A high proportion are female. Most have a high school education or lower, and most rent their homes.
- . Unmarried With Children - Urban single parents. These single parents are making ends meet with moderate income. Some went on to college, while others finished high school or lower. Most work in service, management, or professional occupations.
- . Aspiring Urbanites - Urban singles with moderate income. Low- to middle-income singles over a wide age range. Some have a college education. They work in a variety of occupations, including some management-level positions.